Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Biscuit Joconde Imprime

The January 2011 Daring Bakers’ challenge was hosted by Astheroshe of the blog accro. She chose to challenge everyone to make a Biscuit Joconde Imprime to wrap around an Entremets dessert.

Due technical difficultys I am un able to get the recipe to copy and paste.

I made my project into a Tiramisu. I did the Joconde Imprime wrap as described. Then instead of lady fingers I used some of my broiche that I posted about below. I soaked the brioche in espresso and kaluha. I then made a marscapone mousse and alternated the brioche with the mousse. I let it set up then I took it out of the cheesecake pan and placed it on a plate. I had some gumpaste flowers leftover from another project so I decorated the project up and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I whipped this whole project out in about 1 1/2 hours total!





The colored part of my project. I colored the sponge part brown and put it over the circles.



The product only baked 10 minutes then I flipped it out on the counter ontop of powdered sugar and cut it up to fit in the springform pan.





Layering the broiche with the marcapone mousse.

Finished I let it set up and then topped it with cocoa powder.




A beautiful slice!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely and delicious sounding. Great job
    Best- Sandie

    ReplyDelete