Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

butterfly wedding cake



This cake order came to me with 4 days notice. A good friend wanted to borrow cake pans from me to bake her own wedding cake and use....cake mix! Of course I could not allow that. This cake is a 6" 8" and 10". The 6" and 8" are white cake with italian buttercream and the 10" is chocolate cake filled with italian buttercream and fresh raspberries. The color theme was light blue. I was at my favorite florist...Floral Designs by Paul and they had this neat butterfly ribbon and they designed the cake topper with the butterfly in it. I love the cake topper. The bride was very happy and appreciated the gift I gave her.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Coz! I love how smooth you got the icing, and the flowers and ribbon were a good choice. Really pretty together.

    ReplyDelete